Those snuggly newborn days spent with RJ cuddling on the sofa are well and truly over for me. I’m into the follow-my-baby-everywhere stage. He has been crawling for a while now while its more like army crawling he recently has picked up speed and alot of it. He aint no driving miss daisy but more like the fast and the furious speeding off into the distance or something like that and I'm like so desperately trying to keep up with him don't blink cause before you know it where he was safe he is now under the coffee table banging his head and about to fall out the end, so then I move him BLINk for a sec and he's heading over to the electricals move him again BLINK now he's heading Into the kitchen BLINk the laundry you name it 😯 he throws out his squeals of excitement like it his new fav game whenever I go to investigate and pick him up, it's not even remotely funny sometimes. He hasnt worked out the dangers of crawling he just keeps moving forwards and of the late has decided his new fav which is climbing on and pulling himself up to standing ahh excuse me little guy let's just master one thing at a time, hey!. One last thing as I could go on and on... As you know but there's nothing more I enjoy then buying him cute little outfits and putting them on him but the newness is gone by the end of the day as now they all have crawling dirt marks on them and it's not just from my floor lol or when I'm feeding him lunch once he goes to grab that spoon it's a mess disaster.. Oh boy the little baby I welcomed just 6 mths ago is now exploring the world and taking charge and fighting so hard for his independence the baby days are fast disappearing this 4th time around he is so close to being a toddler but I am not ready to put the baby days behind us yet, I want to slow down time and soak these moments up before they are gone. ...
Bali days of Yoga, training, eating clean and meditating.
Nothing gives me more joy than nurturing my insides.
Of course I love shopping and going out like other people , but I pleasure and joy I feel from moving my body, meditating and eating healthy is always unsurpassed.
Taking care of your self is not selfish, in fact when you give yourself love, you have more love to share with the world.
Don’t feel guilty about taking time out for your self, the world will be a happier place for it.🧚🏼♀️🦄😇💖🥰 ...
"How to do SUPER SOLDIER?"🤺🤺
@martina_sergi Thanks for sharing!💗💗💗
1. Stand with your feet wider than your hips, forward fold placing your fingertips on the mat and inhale lengthening you spine
2. Exhale, grab your ankles and bring your head towards your shins
3. Bend your right leg and drop your right shoulder behind your right knee. Place your left hand in front of your left foot.
4. Press into your left fingertips, shift your weight on your right foot and slowly begin to lift your left leg up, bend it at the knee, and grab the left foot with your right hand.
5. Keep the bottom knee bent and start bringing your top knee toward the sky
6. Press firmly down through your standing foot to straighten your standing leg and press into your left fingertips and straighten your left arm. Open your chest and twist your your torso to the left. Continue to bring your top knee toward the sky. ...
🌖 Full Moon and 🌺 Spring Equinox all in the same week. It's the perfect time for saucha. Deep cleaning the house and deep cleaning the heart to make space for new intentions and new goals. Have a lovely Friday, my friends.