¡Este CHILE RELLENO es tan rico que no podrás creer que es CUARESMA! 🌶
For the chile relleno:
- 1/2 package of Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese (140g / 5 oz)
- 1/2 cup of cooked white rice
- 1 cup of cooked and roughly chopped shrimp
- 1 cup of cooked crabmeat
- 1 cup of finely chopped scallions
- 1 piece of finely chopped jalapeño chile
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- a/n salt
- c/n pepper
- 4 pieces of roasted, skinned, seeded and deveined poblano chiles
- 2 pieces of González Eggs Whites separated from yolks
- a/n of flour (for dredging)
- a/n of vegetable oil (for frying)
For the sauce:
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of chipotles in adobo sauce
- a/n of fresh cilantro
1. IIn a bowl, mix the Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese with the white rice, shrimp, crabmeat, scallion, jalapeño, cilantro, sour cream, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Stuff poblano chiles with the seafood mixture above, and close, if necessary, use toothpicks, remember to remove them before serving. Reserve.
3. Whip the González®️ Egg whites until doubled in volume and firm peaks are formed when lifting the whisk. Lightly mix in egg yolks until thoroughly incorporated.
4. To cover the chiles, dredge them in flour, shaking off the excess. Cover generously with the egg mixture.
5. Warm the oil in a deep pan and fry chiles until lightly browned all over. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. In a bowl, mix sour cream with pureed chipotle. Serve the chiles with sauce and decorate with cilantro.
Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry🍤🌳😋 @deliciousfoodvideos
Video credit @goodful
for 4 servings * 1 lb raw shrimp
* 1 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
* ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* ⅓ cup honey
* ⅓ cup soy sauce
* scallion, thinly sliced
* Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
* In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
* Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp. Save the other half for later.
* Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
* In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over.
* Pour in remaining marinade and cook until shrimp is cooked through and just firm. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the marinade reduce.
* Serve the shrimp with sauce and garnish with green onion.